What's your favorite tab in Product Hunt?

Cica-Laure Mbappé
17 replies
Hey there, It's been a year and a half that I'm in PH. The more time goes, the more I'm curious about sharing with people via Discussions than checking product releases. What's your fav tab on Product Hunt?

Replies

David J. Kim
The front page I would say. The community page is nice right now, but it does need to improve its traffic.
Bertie IP
The front page for me - I LOVE seeing the results of everyone's hard work! I feel super proud to finally have Switch on the front page after seeing so many cool launches over the last month or so!
NotesbyHugh
Love the community and discussions page! Find it's a great way to keep up to date and always something new to learn from the community.
Joanna Radecka
For me definitely disscussion page! It's really mind-opening, I can always find an interesting topic there and get to know different perspectives.
Ekram Hossan
Community Tab. I can find many information here and discuss any topic.
Aarathy Jayakrishnan
Community section. I can find and search many information here
Lina Chu
Products, of course! For me its so inspiring to see such cool and ineresting apps every day :)
Misha Krunic
It's difficult for me to choose between Products and Discussions, but I think (especially as of lately) that I'm leaning more towards the Discussion page. It's good to stay in contact with like-minded people in these strange times of isolation.
Michael Silber
I'm a big fan of the Time Travel feature under Products. It's fun to see the competition against present-day unicorns, especially when they beat the unicorns when they first launched.
Fabrizio Masciangioli
Picking a random day from the Time Travel tab is very fun and you can end up finding some really interesting gems!
Tahimi Leon
The Products page. For me its so inspiring to see such interesting apps every day.
Goutham
The front page makes us excited to come to PH everyday as makers are building out great products & giving a chance for us to try it out. I visit the discussions page to see if I can add value to other makers' conversations
Janinah
+1 for Community tab > Discussions page. Though I made a mental note earlier to start visiting the Stories page more often.
Jaskiran Kaur
My favorite tab of product Hunt is Discussion. As I feel it is best place to interact with people and to know about them, tell them about us, gain knowledge , wisdom and more. What about yours Cica