What's your favorite office gadget?

Jan Forsthuber
35 replies
Is it a standing desk, chair, ergonomic accessory, wireless charger, laptop stand, fidget spinner (haha)...?

Replies

Siddhesh Lokare
This may sound too rad but we have a Vending machine! Do we have the winner or what? Haha :P
Jan Forsthuber
@siddhesh_lokare1 Is the stuff in it for free? If yes, then you win :P
Natalie Karakina
Air-conditioner 🌚
Jan Forsthuber
@nataliekarakina I assume it's hot outside? :D
Cica-Laure Mbappé
My screen cleaner ( I hate to see traces on my laptop 😅)
Jan Forsthuber
@new_user_241f15afc1 Which one do you use? I have an Ikea Markus, best price/performance chair in my opinion :)
laxman Upadhyaya
My laptop and also my desk
Jan Forsthuber
@upadhyaya Who could work without a laptop? :D
Aleh Barysevich
It's probably not a gadget, but still a very cool thing to add to your office gear - a calendar with funny and inspirational quotes, memes and tips 😀 Also a whiteboard that stands in the dining area and is used for writing jokes and cartoons 👌
Jan Forsthuber
@inessa_bokhan We all need to cheer up sometimes 😀 feel free to share a cool meme haha I'd appreciate it
Jan Forsthuber
@mrinal_patra Say whaat, awesome haha :D how much kilometers do you make in a day?
Sofia Lens
Anything that can make your work more comfortable and easier. I love apps for study or work, they make life easier. I also really appreciate the opportunity to seek professional help. and this service has become very valuable to me: https://resumeedge.com/social-pr... with which I can quickly create a professional profile that many employers love. Thanks to this, in the future, I was able to quickly find a new job.
Asta So
My sit-stand desk. It also doubles as my sewing desk (my home office is also my sewing room), and I have different presets for when I'm sitting at my computer, standing at my computer, and sitting at my sewing machine 🤓
Jan Forsthuber
@asta_so That's probably one of the best investments for better ergonomics! Which one are you using?
Asta So
@forst An Uplift desk. It's been great so far.
Kate Jonas
the coffee machine
Jan Forsthuber
@kate_jonas There's no work without coffee.
Kate Jonas
@forst there is nothing more true.
Long Pham
The big computer monitor
Kf Mimu
My mouse and laptop
Fernando Pessagno
Noise cancelling headphones.
Jan Forsthuber
@fer_momento What do you listen to when you work?
Amatuallah Sumaiya
My laptop and also my phone
Julie Campbell
Having a multi-point electrical output is so essential for a desk. You can power your laptop, additional screens, charge mobile phones, and more options as per convenience.