What's your favorite bookmark manager? Why?

Pritam Nanda
10 replies
We often need to save a link or file for later. If it's a product, we can save it to buy later, or if it's a hot new restaurant we need to save its location or share it with friends. Curious to know how folks at Product Hunt bookmark and socialize.

Replies

Ng Fang Kiang
Using Microsoft Edge and it synchronize across all devices.
Pritam Nanda
@jorcus Thank you for your answer. Incase you are looking to explore apps where you can collect all your bookmarks, sort them into collections and get together with friends to start meaningful conversations about what each of you have collected, please take a look at Findz. You can also migrate your existing bookmarks to Findz with a click of a button. It's on the upcoming pages now. www.producthunt.com/upcoming/findz
Pritam Nanda
@jorcus Thank you for your comments. Are you someone who collects bookmarks just for yourself or do you also share them with friends? If yes, how do you do that? Would love to know. Thanks again!
Ng Fang Kiang
@pritam_nanda92 I just use it for myself. "Edge collections" is also similar to bookmarks, it sync across all devices too.
Pixel32
Using Google Chrome and it synchronize across all devices. Just for myself.
Pritam Nanda
@jack_yu Great! Incase you want to explore a tool where you can collect all your bookmarks, sort them into collections and get together with friends to start meaningful conversations about what each of you have collected, please take a look at Findz. The best part about the whole thing is that you can migrate all your bookmarks from Chrome to Findz using the Chrome Extension with a single click! It's on the upcoming pages now. www.producthunt.com/upcoming/findz Thanks a lot for participating on the poll.
Dennis Gerik
I’m digging Bublup for this task. It helps with organize, sharing and it has this cool feature to create shareable webpages based on different folders. While there are a couple paid options, the free plan is pretty generous.
Muhammad Ishfaq Khan
My favorite bookmark manager is Marqly.com. It is an easy-to-use and simple bookmark manager. Marqly is a safe bookmark manager that lets you save and organize important bookmarks inside boards and add tags. Marqly lets you access bookmarks across all your devices, a feature few offer in terms of bookmark managers.