What's your biggest achievement in 2021?

Daria
10 replies
Hey there! As it is the end of the year, I started to reflect on what I've done this year. Personally, I am very proud of joining a startup and starting my first serious job. And I have also learned to ride a wakeboard haha What about you? What is your achievement in 2021 you are proud of?

Replies

Manoj Ranaweera
Mine looks trivial but it took some effort. I went live with www.skilledup.life (free talent for tech startups) on 1st Aug 2020 with a simple target of convincing 1,000 people to sign up for volunteering within 12 months. It took 176 days to sign up the first 100 volunteers. Then I took a gamble and hired my first employee. Whilst the numbers improved, we weren't on track to reach our target. In the end, we had to tap into our own volunteers to reach the number, which we achieved with 24 hours to go. Today, we have 2,588 volunteers from 71 countries who are helping tech startups free on user acquisition, marketing, customer support, HR and product development. This year (second year), our target is to add 10,000. Third year, we want to add 100,000. Scary numbers for a bootstrapped tech startup.
Daria
@manojranaweera It looks very ambitious! Good luck!
Anil Meena
Started building my own startup - Pensil.in Learned no-code tools Became more active on Twitter & Linkedin Build & launch a form builder entirely made on a no-code tool Started reading books (finished 13 books this year)
Ira GI
We made a marketplace for selling or buying digital art!