what's the reason or meanng behind your logo?

Nicole Ogloza
7 replies
fun answers only!

Replies

Stephanie Totty
Real answer: gradients are hot right now and we orchestrate/flow data from one place to another. Fun answer: I really like bright colors 🤪
Vincent
It's a planetary gear tricycle (profile image)... i'm building a W3 social media P2P marketing platform. The axle spins the center gear, which spins 3 inner gears which then turns the wheel. The platform is MeCo, the 'Me' Company and the slogan is 'mind you own business'... So with a lil pedaling on social media, you can not only market your wares discreatly, you can accept paid sponsorships marketing their wares; therefore you can also monetize it immediately... so like the gears on the bike, in one simple package, you can have many movin parts... I hope you find this fun because i do...!!
Andy Walraven
It's the carat symbol on a keyboard. It represents the tagging system for Newsrooms on our mobile app, Topico. Newsrooms are member curations of articles around an event, issue or topic of interest. Example ^CINEMANIACS is a Newsroom curation on the movies.
Launching soon!
It is a B with thumbs up, representing appreciation and the first character of our Product name.
Enola VEDOVOTTO
The Verticalls logo simply symbolises a person in a video conference.
Imtiyaz - Curatora.io
It represents the "C" in Curatora, and three colors, discover, curate, and publish.
mariku mari
I've never understood logos that don't make any sense. The logo is the face of the company, the first thing a potential client sees. It should be made as efficiently as possible. I recently thought about changing the logo and packaging, and eventually decided to contact a design agency London so that they would do it all. The result surprised me very much, I have rarely seen such high-quality work done. Everything is done perfectly, the combination of colors, fonts, etc., it remains to collect information about the opinion of buyers.