What's the one piece of equipment that helps you WORK FROM HOME?

Dani Ioscovich
14 replies
What's the best piece of equipment you've got to help you WORK FROM HOME more efficiently/comfortably? 🏑

Replies

Anna Mandziuk πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
I believe that a good desk and chair can create a productive and comfortable environment for work, as well as can get you IN and OUT of the work mood. This is crucial if you have trouble with diving your day into working hours and personal time, and tend to get distracted, or work late hours.
Nim Ron
@anna_mandziuk I absolutely agree! Anything that creates some sort of transition from relax-mode to work-mode is super crucial when working from home. Thanks!
Dara
My computer. Well, that and a little invention by Tim Berners Lee called the WWW.
Michael Silber
Depending on your desk setup, get a keyboard tray that moves your arms/wrists into a neutral position (negative tilt helps). Your body will thank you in a few years.
Mahak from Outgrow
My headphones, music on and work done:)
Jonathan Yan
Hey @dani_ioscovich1 ! Not so much a piece of equipment, but a tool that helps me work from home best is oVice and it is also the company that I started to work for just under a month ago. At oVice (ovice.in), we provide access to virtual spaces for our users where they can customize it and make it their own! You can turn it into a virtual office, host events, study space, etc. Our goal is to really optimize the remote work experience by giving our users the ability to interact with their peers in real time. This helps promote productivity and collaboration and I feel it can really help you stay focused, no matter where you are in the world! With my team being scattered all around the world in different timezones, our platform has actually really helped me get to know my co-workers a lot better than say just messaging them on Slack. It helps to give you a more organic sense of relationship building which is a huge help in a remote work setting. Check us out at tour-en.ovice.in to have a look around and see how it works! :)
Ibraheem ALI
Navigating through the complexities of office relocation can be a daunting task for any business. Whether you're expanding, downsizing, or simply seeking a change of scenery, kontorflytting demands meticulous planning and execution.