What's the ideal landing page to gather a waiting list / early access list?

Marius Schober
9 replies
Hi, I'm wondering what an ideal landing page to test a business idea by gathering waiting list sign-ups looks like? What are the best resources I can look into? Maybe blogs or videos you can recommend? Do you have first-hand experiences? I launched a basic landing page which is linking to a Google Form. As discussions on Reddit and Facebook raised quite a big interest, only 2 of 165 visitors so far signed up. I believe there's a lot to optimize. How much information should I ask for? Only email? You can check the landing page here: http://deliverypool.eu/ Really, appreciate any feedback. 🙏

Replies

Daniel Leal
The website looks informative but way too charge with information so maybe making it clean? Less is more sometimes.
Alexey Zolotarev
hi )) a schoolbook says that it's 3 kinds of prototypes: - lending + bay button (for goods) - concierge (doing manual things that service will do) - video \ animated instruction guide how it works if I were you I would try 3rd or 2nd + 3rd Just put it on the header )))
Dawn Veltri
A Google form is a big ask. I wouldn't fill it out. I would have a simple, single field email request. You can ask for more information on the “Thank You” page or in a follow-up email. Email service providers are free to a certain point. You can quickly set one up to capture emails. This will also increase your level of trust with people that are interested. I would also simplify your heading at the top. It's very wordy. You only have a few seconds to grab attention. I would change it to "Online Shopping for the Canaries" Subheading "Your favorite shops delivered directly to your home".
Marius Schober
@dawn_veltri1 Thanks for the great feedback! I had the same feeling that the Google Form was too much. (I considered it to be a "shit test" → how many really really want it).
Mario Camús 🤓
hey @marius_schober check this platform, it shows you (and lets you build) the perfect landing page https://yep.so/ let me know if you find it useful 🤙🏼
flo merian
@marius_schober Hi Marius! Among the most helpful resources I read on building landing pages that convert: Hope it helps!