What's the best translation app or service you use to localize content within your app?

Barada Sahu
5 replies
Do you go for manual translations or does machine translation suffice for app strings? What about in-app content? While Machine Translation is getting a lot better nowadays, often times using colloquial translations makes it sound a lot more natural sounding for users. E.g. Undo vs Remove or Store vs Shop in English when moving to other languages may have entirely different connotations. What are some good examples of apps which do this well?

Replies

Olivia Bridges
Google translate real-time translation.
Ayaz Karimov
For textual content localization: Crowdin For non-textual (video) content localization: Amara For translations: Deepl
Wilbur M. Chase
Me not use any app to different language because it’s automatically coming to the language I want, so why do we need the different app to localize the language, the same question was asked from my friend and he said what exactly I did, then how its clear to us can you make understand the same or can you give me some suggestions
Lisa Murphy
Very good information is given in this post. Help is full. But I am interested in seo for e-commerce primelis. And I want to learn about localized content by watching this post now. Thanks for sharing.
Xdio Gawer
I did not used any app like this but I recently hired rental inspection I did not install their app I just randomly opened their website when I was searching for it a good home inspection service.