What's the #1 thing being active on PH brought you?

Marko Krčmar
4 replies
Hey guys, I'm new to PH and was wondering about the answers to the question above (title). Did you strictly get a boost to your product launch or is it possible to make partners, friends and learn from successful owners here on Product Hunt? I'm a young entrepreneur from Europe with big dreams of helping our and next-generation to be happier and satisfied in life by being more courageous, grateful, and going after their passion. I have a long way to go but I'm sure I'm not the only one trying in that direction :) My agency is promoting a client's digital product and we plan on submitting it here because we think that here is the right target audience that could benefit the most from it. That's what brought me here but I soon noticed a quality willingness to help one another in this community. Hope I can also bring some value to you guys. Thanks for all the answers in advance! Have a good one.

Replies

Karl Rinderknecht
We haven't launched 🚀 on PH yet but the #1 thing I've gotten so far is great advice and encouragement from super positive, supportive, and well-intentioned founders, makers, hustlers, and early adopters! 🙏 Hopefully I've been able to give some useful feedback and pointers along the way.
Marko Krčmar
@_karlr Thanks for your short story with PH. That's what I'm seeing also :). Nobody here is hesitant to share their knowledge. I'm sure you bring something great to this community as well. Looking forward to seeing you lunch your product here 😀🤞 Wish you a successful launch!
Akinori Nakajima
Launch my product, networking with experts, professionals and like minded people. By the way, we recently launched VoicePing is an all-in-one application, that provides you with voice/video calls, a workspace, and time tracking in one package — all of these are outright necessities in most 100% remote organizations! https://voice-ping.com/en/ Do let me know if you have any feedback? Thanks!
Marko Krčmar
@akinori_nakajima thanks for your feedback! Your application look promising. I will give a more detailed look when I catch more time.