Whatโ€™s something youโ€™re proud of?

Can be work-related or not :)

Replies

Jake Gutstein
Recovered from a series of six surgeries and five years! I wasn't sure if I would be able to run again but I'm back to running four times a week and feeling great :)
Victor David
@jake_gutstein You have an incredible level of determination. I'm not wearing a hat, but if I were I would take it off to you.
Anna Mandziuk ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
@jake_gutstein Wow, Jake, you have gone through so much, and still have that fire and willpower to continue with running. It probably was a long and hard journey, and you overcame the obstacles. You have so much to be proud of!
Anna Mandziuk ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
For me, the latest achievement that I'm proud of is leaving my previous data job to start following my dreams at Steelkiwi. I love marketing, copywriting, and tech stuff, and I always wanted to find a place where I could experiment, grow and bloom, and now that I found it, I'm enjoying every minute of it!
@anna_mandziuk Congrats on the move - I still haven't been able to do it yet!
Anna Mandziuk ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
@maxwellcdavis Thank you:) Completely understand where you're coming from, it's a scary move!
Wiktoria Jaszcza
Congratulations. Best of luck ๐ŸŽ Taking baby steps to achieve my goals.
Anna Mandziuk ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
@w_j Thank you! Wishing you luck in achieving your goals as well!
Jaskiran Kaur
How much I ave learned in this year, I am very proud :)
Anna Mandziuk ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
@jaskiran_kaur This is an extremely important achievement, and is often underrated!
Iris Park
Getting the guts to act and move. I was and still am shy, and felt embarrassed to speak up in the past. Now I can speak up much better than before and I gained confidence. It's something I'm really proud of ๐Ÿ˜Š
Anna Mandziuk ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
@iris_park Yay, well done, Iris! It is a hard skill to develop!
Farhan Kabir
Congratilations @anna_mandziuk For me, I'd say sneaking into my fears and exploring new stuffs everyday! For ex. trying out skydiving having a height fear. Nearly dead hahah
Anna Mandziuk ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
@farhan_kabir Oof, I feel you on this one! Skydiving is so cool but also scary ๐Ÿ˜…
Vipassana
I am proud of the AreYouSafe? bot my team and I have made - It helps easily trigger employee safety checks during a major incident in under 60 seconds! Here is its PH link: https://www.producthunt.com/post... I believe for a business to grow it is a must that its employees feel safe and appreciated.
Anna Mandziuk ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
@vipassana08 Agree with your sentiment! Upvoted your product:)