Whatโ€™s something youโ€™re proud of?

Can be work-related or not :)

Replies

Iris Park
Getting the guts to act and move. I was and still am shy, and felt embarrassed to speak up in the past. Now I can speak up much better than before and I gained confidence. It's something I'm really proud of ๐Ÿ˜Š
Anna Mandziuk ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
@iris_park Yay, well done, Iris! It is a hard skill to develop!
Anna Mandziuk ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
For me, the latest achievement that I'm proud of is leaving my previous data job to start following my dreams at Steelkiwi. I love marketing, copywriting, and tech stuff, and I always wanted to find a place where I could experiment, grow and bloom, and now that I found it, I'm enjoying every minute of it!
@anna_mandziuk Congrats on the move - I still haven't been able to do it yet!
Anna Mandziuk ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
@maxwellcdavis Thank you:) Completely understand where you're coming from, it's a scary move!
Wiktoria Jaszcza
Congratulations. Best of luck ๐ŸŽ Taking baby steps to achieve my goals.
Anna Mandziuk ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
@w_j Thank you! Wishing you luck in achieving your goals as well!
Jaskiran Kaur
How much I ave learned in this year, I am very proud :)
Anna Mandziuk ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
@jaskiran_kaur This is an extremely important achievement, and is often underrated!
Farhan Kabir
Congratilations @anna_mandziuk For me, I'd say sneaking into my fears and exploring new stuffs everyday! For ex. trying out skydiving having a height fear. Nearly dead hahah
Anna Mandziuk ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
@farhan_kabir Oof, I feel you on this one! Skydiving is so cool but also scary ๐Ÿ˜…
Jake Gutstein
Recovered from a series of six surgeries and five years! I wasn't sure if I would be able to run again but I'm back to running four times a week and feeling great :)
Victor David
@jake_gutstein You have an incredible level of determination. I'm not wearing a hat, but if I were I would take it off to you.
Anna Mandziuk ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
@jake_gutstein Wow, Jake, you have gone through so much, and still have that fire and willpower to continue with running. It probably was a long and hard journey, and you overcame the obstacles. You have so much to be proud of!
Vipassana
I am proud of the AreYouSafe? bot my team and I have made - It helps easily trigger employee safety checks during a major incident in under 60 seconds! Here is its PH link: https://www.producthunt.com/post... I believe for a business to grow it is a must that its employees feel safe and appreciated.
Anna Mandziuk ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
@vipassana08 Agree with your sentiment! Upvoted your product:)