What's one software tool you learned about in 2021 that's totally changed how you work?

Mike Young
7 replies
I think Loom has had a huge impact for me.

Replies

Jen
Notion for sure! Just to have one central connected place for everyone to access info and dump in project timelines or design work has been super helpful
Github Copilot! If you're a developer, it's a gamechanger! I don't think anything had such an impact on my work since I started coding, then this tool. It reads my mind and automatically finishes my code! 🀩
Valeria Migova
Weje.io helps me to increase productivity. Now I can plan, take notes and manage working tasks in one work space, it’s really convenient πŸ‘πŸ»
Mia San
Notion definitely! I used to work on Google ecosystem a lot, which was tiring. Then my friend told me about me about Notion. Now I do everything on Notion. You should try it too.
Stefan Heisl
Greetings! As a marketer representing a prominent IT enterprise, I am excited to share some news with you. The nature of my job has undergone a positive transformation lately, thanks to a revolutionary tool that I discovered for competitor analysis and monitoring my website's rank. This game-changing software has transformed my work methods, providing me with increased productivity, better organization, and improved efficiency. If you're intrigued and eager to learn more, you're in luck! Click here to discover what this powerful tool is all about.