What's one marketing/SEO tip you want to share with fellow founders?

Sharath Kuruganty
24 replies

Replies

Matthew Scyoc
Make sure you do excellent SEO keyword research. If I had a brand new startup site, and I wanted to start investing in SEO organic traffic, here's what I would do: 1. Use a tool like AHREFs. Go to Keyword Discovery, search domains that rank for keywords similar to the keywords you want to rank for. 2. Sort and filter those keywords by difficulty or competition score of less than 20 3. Once you filter them down, find the keywords with the highest intent. Meaning, find the keywords you think your customers are searching, that if they found your startup or product, they would likely or be as close to purchasing. 4. Start writing! Go to Google and search those keywords and try to combine the salient points from as many sources from the top 10 search results that you can find. The idea is to create the best page for that keyword. 5. Keep up this process and make sure you stick with it for 30 days. You could even create a challenge for yourself of publishing 30 articles in 30 days. The goal is to create the best single article or blog post or this keyword compared to all the rest ranking on the first page of Google. Happy to answer questions if anyone wants to go deeper! Cheers!
Stefan Smiljkovic
@matthew_scyoc I tried to open the website but I get this
Stefan Smiljkovic
@matthew_scyoc Great advice! I am using Ahref, best SEO tool for sure. And I am thinking for a while to do exactly the 30 day challenge. 1 article per day.
Matthew Scyoc
@stefan_smiljkovic There are lots of tools out there to help with content creation at scale too. My software is in private beta. Demo on Ousia.ai
Mod Android
wow wonderful information
Andrii Kpyto
Don't ignore such community topics :)
Aymen Loukil
Start, experiment and learn. Be curious. Discover web basics and how to work with developers. It's key.
Mohsen Kamrani
Listen more and say less! You don't need to come up with the most unique idea of the century. Whatever you do just do it better than anyone else and build it to solve the real problems that you listened to.
Sachin Sinha
Never use sub domains - Google treats them almost like separate websites, always use sub folders.
Product Juicer
For Product Selling Do Lead Generation and Target Specific Audience like for kitchen Product best juicer for canning tomato juice my Audience must be House wife (female) mostly 18+.
Shashank
Get your site structure right.
mayur svfx
dont go for grey seo
lisa haley
For proper marketing people interest and relevancy are important factors. e.g you want to sell juicers,you have to target people that are juicerhunter ,showing interest in juicers sites and search their relevant products from relevant sites. one of best example is found here: https://juicerhunter.com/3-major...
Sarah Jordi
Keep SEO in mind from the start. So, even when you can't optimize everything from the beginning, build website/blog, etc. in a way it can easily be optimized later – especially if you bring in a new person or freelancer to do it. (So the new person doesn't have to "clean up" first.
Vian Trinh
Truly care and bring value :)
Bertha Kgokong
Key word research, everything builds on top of that. Low competition, high traffic sweet-spot. If you get that right, everything else is will fall in to place easier. . . . . and yes - pick a domain that matches your keyword
Tamilore Sonaike
Tell stories about how your product solves customer problems. Case studies if you will.
Nim Ron
Personalize every outreach and conversation as much as possible! People don't like to feel like they're only "customers"
David batista
Daily 2 hours spend for off-page SEO and out-reach
Lisa Murphy
Great question. I too was reading blogs related to amzm for a long time, I have got good help. There is good help on this platform.