What's harder than coding for you?

Siddhesh Lokare
8 replies
I have tried my hands on a bunch of skills. But, by far, I have had a pretty hard time learning how to code. Being an entrepreneur or a marketer or a product person, what do you think is more difficult than coding FOR YOU?

Replies

Dennis R.
After giving 12 years to coding, It doesn't look difficult. These days,I am learning marketing So I can definitely say its marketing for me!
Siddhesh Lokare
@teamideaonce At the end, it's all about constant iterations. We definitely are on the opposite lane but with the same curiosity.
Dennis R.
@siddhesh_lokare1 Indeed, Siddhesh today we launched our first product, IdeaOnce, on PH, Its an online graphic designing platform. here is the link: https://www.producthunt.com/post... Would you like to give it a try!
Amanda Tunner
Personally, I think designing is the hardest part 😂 As for coding or marketing, I can learn those skills by myself or by signing up for some basic courses. Although I've attended in some design courses, I still find it's difficult to use Pr or Ai.
Mahak from Outgrow
After studying coding for three years, I guess coding is still difficult for me and especially competitive programming. like why do we need to participate in such competitions? those problems give me mini heart attacks every time.
Siddhesh Lokare
@mahak Haha! That's really interesting and ironic.
Derek Duban
Design and business networking