What's everyone's favorite email platform with a screening filter/page for first-time senders?

Connor Jewiss
6 replies
I'm looking for a new email platform to use, and a screening filter/page is probably one of the biggest features I'm after! Ideally, I'd like an app-based (on desktop) platform rather than a web-based one. Just wanted to hear what everyone's favorites and suggestions are!

Replies

Bogomil Shopov - Бого
What do you mean by e-mail platform? And how do you define screening filter/page functionality?
Bogomil Shopov - Бого
@connorjewiss So to get this right - you need an e-mail client (desktop based) where you want to approve the sender before allowing them to send you an e-mail. Is this what are you after?
Connor Jewiss
@bogomep Either an app, service, or client. Open to any of those. Similar to what Hey does where you can approve new senders before getting any emails from them.
Connor Jewiss
@bogomep Yep pretty much. Get to approve the sender on first-time reciept. If yes, goes into inbox, if no, gets blocked/trashed.
Bogomil Shopov - Бого
@connorjewiss I believe every mail client supports this. Use a filter to create a rule if not in my contact list -> go to spam.
Connor Jewiss
@bogomep Oh, nice! Thanks for that trick, hadn't ever considered that!