What's a problem that you wish there was a product for?

Raunaq Vaisoha
9 replies

Replies

POLOLIFE
Teenagers that won't clean their rooms. If you can solve that one, every mother on the planet will tank you.
Mohamed Salad
I buy alot of crap from amazon, and one thing that annoys me is having to assemble everything - I bought a desk for my PC, the self fell off completely because i lost the screws - Bought gaming chair and because I didn't use a the right size tool the damn thing damn near broke my back -Bought a TV Mount, a week later the TV broke. Walmart and other companies offer to assemble the parts for like a $100. That's too much. If someone came and fixed it for like 20$ and a pepsi id be thrilled
Khalid Belghiti
@mohamed_salad That's basically not possible in developed countries as it involves human labor... I grew up in Morocco and delivery + assembly were included in the price and you could just give a 2 to 5$ tip to the guys. But I came to France and had to learn to do it by myself :D You can't pay for 1 or 2 hours of labor 20$ here.
Raunaq Vaisoha
@mohamed_salad @khalid_b Same experience in India. Pretty much all housework, manual labor is outsourced due to the amount of available labor. There's a company called Urban Co. which has done a fantastic job organizing that sector. I think Thumbtack does the same in the US, although I'm sure at a much higher price.
Ramon Mendez
Taking effective but quicker showers. Always hated taking showers. They are soooooo boring.
advait vaidya
Coming up with product ideas. Simply a platform where we can hear streamlined problems of people. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Anishia Gopi
The one hobby which I developed over past few years is gardening.And I know several out there picked up this as hobby during lockdown. Gardening is an acquired skill and experience have definitely taught me , sowing seeds and waiting it to grow and then again waiting it to yield is very tough and requires a lot patience.I would like to see indoor gardening farming models to be commercialized in countries like canada (place I live) and US and other countries where we have over 6 months of winter.Winter is extreme in here and keeping plants(herbs/vegetables) inside majority of times fails in here.And without right temperature and conditions there are chances plants can get spoiled too. I am currently working on the model for this .Would really appreciate feedback from the community? Thanks,
Raunaq Vaisoha
@anishia_gopi That's really interesting, like a community Hydro-Garden. What could you launch as an MVP to find your market?