What part of the day are you most productive?

Rucha Joshi
123 replies

Replies

Anil Meena
mostly late night to early morning ๐Ÿ™‚
Jetmir Haxhiavdyli
I think from 2pm to 5pm and then 10pm to 12pm are my most effective times. But always the night is preferred.
Rucha Joshi
@jetmir_haxhiavdyli If you work 4-6hours in the daytime, are you able to work as well during the night, then?
Keren Brickman
Usually from 10 AM- 12 PM and then 9-11 PM! But it really depends on when I was able to fall asleep the night before:)
Rucha Joshi
@keren_brickman Really interesting about the sleep time. Quite relatable. I am most productive 7-10am but depends if I can wake up before 7.
Keren Brickman
@rucha_joshi8 I recently cut out coffee so falling asleep has been slightly easier, but the waking up not so much :) Have you always been an early riser or did you work toward that?
Sav Cooper
@keren_brickman Did you quit cold turkey? Did you replace the habit/caffeine with anything?
Keren Brickman
@sav_cooper I tried cold turkey, and then the headaches hit me pretty hard. So I cut down from 4+ cups a day to just two, then one, and recently I'm down to only having coffee on the weekends when I'm with friends. I'm trying to drink herbal tea but it isn't an amazing replacement. I saw recently that amazon has caffeine gummies that I might check out, but not sure if that's any healthier :)
Sav Cooper
@keren_brickman Awesome. I've been playing around with herbal tea but can't quite break the one cup a day barrier.
Misha Krunic
It depends, but usually early morning works for me!
Rucha Joshi
@lior_galante_cohen I am most productive in the morning, but I am not an early bird. So I optimise by working later in the night.
Rachel Levitz
@lior_galante_cohen @rucha_joshi8 same Lior! Totally a morning person - but recently I can also get in a few good hours in the evening
Arthur Conan
For me it evening! ) Really evening is my most productive time.
Rucha Joshi
@arthurconan That's interesting. During evenings/sunset time it is beautiful out here. So I sit outdoors and catch up on work that doesn't need deep focus.
Jetmir Haxhiavdyli
Yes. I separate my day into 2 parts. Usually I work 10h a day.
14h-16h is the best time. Coffee, music and a bright sunshine rise my productivity ๐Ÿ˜Š
Rucha Joshi
@jacquelinclem That's quite nice. It is the least productive time of the day for me. Gets pretty hot here at that time not ideal to get work out ๐Ÿ˜…
@rucha_joshi8 ahah we don't have the same problem! It's so cold here. What is your ideal time ? ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Samantha Becker
@jacquelinclem sunshine is so underrated for productivity ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Valeria Migova
I'm most productive in the early morning :)
Rucha Joshi
@vmigova I am hearing that a lot from around here. Why do you think you're most productive then?
Martina Hackbartt
Hi Rucha! I'd say usually 9am-12pm :)
Rucha Joshi
@martina_hackbartt Is that also the time the rest of your team is most active?
Martina Hackbartt
@rucha_joshi8 I'm not sure but I don't think so! Haha. Since we have a lot of time difference we usually work separately and have a few meetings per week. I'm from Argentina and most of my teammates are from Europe or Russia, that's like 6 hrs difference!
Archisman Das
If I had a good night sleep, then 10 AM to 1 PM else 10 PM onwards
Soumya
Early morning
Sofya Narbut
4 PM to 7 PM is the time I schedule my "intellectual" tasks to be done. Though THE MOST productive time for me is the last two hours of the workday on Friday lol
Rucha Joshi
@sofya_narbut Friday last two hours?! wow! I am least motivated to work then but, if there are pending tasks of the week it is easier to just do a final push
Sofya Narbut
@rucha_joshi8 as the weekend whispers in my ear I suddenly have all of the inspiration in the world to do stuff
Molly O'Neill
9am to 2pm! Tackle the harder stuff first.
Jose Puga
Definitely 8.30 am to 11 am. Also it depends if I slept well the day before (over 7 hours).
Rucha Joshi
@jose_puga2 a good night's 7-8 hours sleep is so underrated! Sometimes I can push my productive hours by 1.5x if I have slept well.
ะะฝะดั€ะตะน ะžะปะตะนะฝะธะบ
I think that it is 2-3 pm. I have already woken up but am not tired yet.
Olivia Bridges
3 pm to 9 pm is a more productive time for me.
Daniil Glezer
Probably after lunch. before lunch the only thing i think about is what to eat๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Hamed Baatour
11pm - 4am. seems extremely odd but I'm on the extreme part of morningness-eveningness normal distribution. an important factor here is that each person should find his chronotype & his Myers & Briggs personality type to understand When & How to work in order to be productive. I'm an INTJ & a night owl so working alone at night is my optimal way to get things done.
Rucha Joshi
@hamedbaatour That's quite insightful. Do you ming sharing a link where we can find outer chronotypes?