What paid subscriptions are a MUST for you?

Martina Hackbartt
17 replies
Hi, all! Which are the paid subscriptions you couldn't live without? On my side, there's Spotify, Grammarly, iCloud storage for my iPhone and some tools I use at work, such as SEMrush or SNOV.io. What about you?

Replies

Dylan Merideth
I would say Lastpass, Youtube Red, and icloud storage too!
Ezzat Suhaime
iCloud and mayybeee Netflix. Cough** password sharing.
Streaming services, Canva
Siena Romes
YouTube Premium just because of the ads.
Adriel Cruz
I would say Netflix, YouTube Premium, Discord, Spotify
Launching soon!
The followings paid subscriptions are a must for me. Most of these are work related. Grammarly, Canva, Hubspot, Semrush, Notion and Spotify.
Gurpinder Singh
Google Drive storage for work, Canva Pro for content, Spotify Premium for music, iCloud storage for phone
Trey Chong
For SEO and marketing of our logo maker InstantLogo; Google Drive for team sharing, Canva Pro for marketing content, Ahrefs for SEO analytics, and Grammarly and Quillbot for content marketing.
Awais Rasool
Magzter is where I go to get magazines and newspapers. It's a great place to find almost any critical magazine.  Blinkist: I have the plus subscription, which I've used a lot. However, I intend to stop doing it this year to try something new.
Spotify for sure! I couldn't live without Google Drive storage either.
Alexander Serdyuk
I use Megogo, YouTube Premium
Martina Hackbartt
@alexander_serdyuk1 Hi! Don't really have a method for it. Used to have a notion page but now it's been left unused. Any tips?
Alexander Serdyuk
@martina_hackbartt Thanks for the answer) I am working on creating such a product When there is a result, I will share the link with you) What is most important to you in recurring subscription control? 1. Unsubscribe 2. Track my expenses 3. Pay bills on time 4. Avoid overdraft