What % of your PH launch-day traffic was from📱mobile devices?

Nishith from True Sparrow
21 replies

Replies

SĹ‚awomir Pawlak
82,13% desktop, 17,29% mobile and, wait for it, 0,59% tablet for Shuffle.dev It might be different from other product launches because it's a tool for web developers - you wont be able to try demo from mobile site, so it's possible that people are saving in for later and come back as direct traffic (there is a correlation between spike in direct and launch). I hope I've helped ;)
@slawomir_pawlak Oh wow! That's quite skewed in favour of desktop. And this is all the traffic that lands on your landing page, right? It is not just people who convert and signup. Am I correct?
á—°á—©á™­ á’Ť.
Hopefully high launched today!
Omer Mohar
Interesting question, we’re launching soon so we can keep you updated! What do you plan to do with this information? Optimize your site or listing?
@omer133 Thanks Omer! That's right. While I'm imagining that it will be 50% mobile and 50% desktop, if the real data is more skewed in one direction, it will help us to understand what needs to be optimised first. Good luck for your launch! You and your team at Tolstoy are doing fantastic. Btw, I'm building a public tracker for our tomorrow's launch. Let me know if you are curious of any other metrics: https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
á—°á—©á™­ á’Ť.
@omer133 @nishith_shah You should just add mobile for thursday.social, a lot of people start with one device and then switch to another
Jan Forsthuber
@omer133 we just launched but I don't have enough data yet. Let me know once you launch, would love to show some support!
á—°á—©á™­ á’Ť.
OS X 44.6% Windows 32.2% iOS 10.9% Android 6.2% Linux 6.2%
@max15 Thanks! Once again, just like @slawomir_pawlak 's numbers, almost 83% traffic is from desktop. That's quite desktop heavy than what I had imagined.
Manikaran Singh
Really important and interesting question. Following the conversation, the data seems quite skewed towards the web traffic. Just wondering whether it may have any impact on the flow of driving people to the mobile app. If you're launching a mobile app, what percentage of that desktop traffic check out your app on the android store? We're launching a bug reporter for android that takes auto-screenshots, edits, and annotates them, and also provides every single piece of information about the device. Do check it out here: https://play.google.com/store/ap...