What non-work related skill are you trying your hand at?

Sandra Djajic
6 replies
Do you have a hobby or passion that people get surprised about? Do you have a certain talent you're proud of? I personally am looking for some ideas for hobbies or skills and would love to hear what you guys are doing when you've got the time out of work.

Replies

Personally, martial arts and car mechanics. It’s just so much fun. A recent hobby I developed was deep space tech. (discoveries of exoplanets, stars, universal constants) ya ya it sounds boring but it’s fuuun :D
David J. Kim
@samigostartup I don't think anybody can seriously say deep space tech is boring. That's exciting stuff!
@between_team Oh that’s what I thought. Many people disagree unfortunately:(, I’m very glad you find it exciting. I’m sure you are aware of the new launch of James Webb telescope! Insane stuff!
David J. Kim
@samigostartup It's definitely a marvel of engineering. The commercial narrated by Carl Sagan gave me chills.
@between_team Me toooooo, high five ✋
Vivek Ganesan
Not so much a new skill as a new hobby - I am trying my hand at playing 0AD, a free, open source, Real Time Strategy game. Never been an active gamer. For some reason, this game pulls me like nothing else.