What kind of product would you hunt if we went back 20-30 years ago?

Ana Mogul
44 replies
What kind of product would you hunt if we went back 20-30 years ago? Blackberry? MySpace? Pizza Box Stands?

Replies

Richard Francis
Snake II on the Nokia 3310
Jeff Donnelley
DIY eSports and community products!
Natalie Karakina
Was obsessed with Blackberry
Adrian Topka
Play station, iPod, iMac
Debajit Sarkar
I would have hunted for products of which I can become an early adopter. So I would be looking out for products developed by companies that have tremendous growth potential, demonstrating sound management, production techniques and great research and development. Three products that come to mind - (1) YouTube, (2) Walkman and (3) PayPal. The advantages of being an early adopter of these products are: (1) Early adopters play a critical role in the advancement of technology; and (2) Early adopters have the benefit of developing stronger bonds with the tech business, giving them greater control over the technology's growth because companies building the product greatly value the feedback and input of their customers.
Ilia Stukalov
When someone asks about 20-30 years ago, I still think of the small personal computer invention and starting of the internet but not about blackberry, MySpace, and YouTube
Aleks Bochkov
Google 😆😆😆
Anton Sych
Ebook Readers, Netflix / Disney, Augmented Reality application, basically every digital transformation (DX) initiative
Salvador Betancourt-Ramírez
Probably MercadoLibre, Apple or Microsoft
Ana Mogul
@cchabei Curious to know about one thing that you would've changed about Apple if you made/hunted it years ago?
James Brown
Back then you just lived on IRC looking for brains to play with.
Priyanka Vishwakarma
Hey, thanks for such informative article. rohtang pass himachal pradesh Top Adventure tourist places in India a traveler must go!!
Ana Mogul
@michael_thomas_uk I love BB + BBM! What would you have done to keep Blackberry alive and well today?
JEROME-GELB AUSTRALIAN-PSYCHIATRIST
Voice Recognition software for dictation voice to text! Keeping up to date with change!
Ana Mogul
@krrishdhaneja Lol, what about the Sidekick? I wish we still had a Sidekick!
Sagar Ranglani
Philips Speech recognition software, Visual Basic, Foxpro, Price of Persia, Dave, Wolf!!!
Alexandr Nikitin
Windows 95 - the mother of PC. Does it mean anything but 95 frames of wood and glass before?