What is your top source of new customers/leads in 2022?

Nitin P
7 replies
Hello PH community! How are you generating leads and getting new customers in 2022. Share your learnings.

Replies

Luka Vasic
LinkedIn through organic marketing and networking.
Nitin P
@luka_vasic Do you use regular Linkedin for audience outreach or sales navigator?
Nitin P
@luka_vasic What strategy do you use on LinkedIn? Any tips you would like to share. I post content and engage as much as I can. I do get views but not leads. What can I do differently?
Luka Vasic
@nitin_p I have a routine. Post>comment>add people>DM. Through DMs I chat the people up and after some time of chatting if i see the opportunity I do a small pitch. Besides that my content adds value 80% of the time and 20% of the time I promote.
Luka Vasic
@nitin_p Regular currently with help from a few extensions
Joel Clark
The information shared by you in this article is great and informative. Everyone wants his/her writing to be such attractive that the audience wants to read it. Writing is not an easy job. For writing an essay, you have to keep in mind lots of things that the essay should be to the point and describes the purpose you want to deliver to the public. For this everyone needs the help of some experts. Guys, I prefer all of you who are interested in essay writing please visit https://www.topwritersreview.com... and I guarantee you to be fond of this website as I am. I used the essay writing services of this website and it is really amazing service.