What is your primary goal for launching on Product Hunt?

Inna Proshkina
49 replies
Increase brand visibility? Generate leads? Get feedback on your product? Attract investors? 💥 Guys, we launched today: https://www.producthunt.com/post... Please check us out! We’ll be happy to answer any questions and comments you have!❤️

Replies

Isabel Alexander
To Promote my website and have higher ratings on Google Search
Nik Hazell
Feedback from interested people is huge! We'll easily pay $50-100 per user interview - even if we _can_ find the right people elsewhere, we have to pay through the nose to find out what they think!
Alexander Moen
I launched today on Product Hunt as a way to generate leads from an audience I wasn't initially a part of before this. After engaging and learning more about everything, I think this will become a great spot to grow connections and to be part of a community now though.
Inna Proshkina
@alexander_moen how did it go for you? Did you generate a lot of leads?
Bhuvnesh Singh
Just getting some visibility and helping people discover what I put together :)
Yehoshua Zlotogorski
Great question! I just covered this in this thread/blog post I wrote about why we launched on PH :-) https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
Debajit Sarkar
To start the Product Adoption Curve process for the product that is being launched.
Fabian Maume
It depend of how advance is our startups. For early stage feedback should be the focus. For more mature product you are interested in leads and potential branding from reaching the top 5 products of the day.
Inna Proshkina
We are launching tomorrow and hoping to get this badge! :)
Yulia Anikina
Good luck! I am sure, you have all chances with your product!!! It will be interesting to share after, what you got and which benefits brought you launching on PH.
Vadym Shcherbakov
Our main target is lead generation and feedback. These are the most valuable points, I think
Julia Doronina
For us: leads and feedback!
Subhransu Padhi
I would say getting product feedback. The best part about launching on this platform is that it has Product Enthusiasts & Potential Prospects from diverse domains. Feedback from them helps in exploring the new dimensions of product usage & product innovation
Sofia Polonska
2000 upvotes first 3 hours!
Inna Proshkina
@tasha_dziatkovskaya I'm wondering how did you do it?! We launched today and have 200+ votes now. Please check us out: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Imtiyaz - Curatora.io
Obviously generate leads and brand visibility. But it depends on the type of product you are launching.
Jenny Nicholson
I'm lucky that my team gets to make interesting products that don't have to be monetized, So for me, the benefit of Product Hunt is getting early feedback and seeing if something is going to hit. Especially when we don't have a media budget, PH is a linchpin of our promotion strategy.
Inna Proshkina
@missjenny are there reporters here hunting for new product launches?
Alexey Shashkov
When I was launching on PH my main goal was new signed-up users. And my secondary goal was feedback from these signed-up users.
Wael Khattar
Being able to broadcast you product or service to many tech fans, and learning from the community !
Edward G
At the end of the day, paying customers. But lets start with leads :)
Andy L
Mainly to get user feedback, but to also get some visibility and gather/estimate interest.