What is your idea of an ideal Product-market fit?

Siddhesh Lokare
13 replies
I am trying to understand what PMF means to different people. What qualities do you expect a product to have to ultimately reach that stage? Answers from the lenses of respective industries will be appreciated :)

Replies

robiul haque
great idea. it is all about product issue and marketing issue of the product at the same time. so marketing is deeply related with the product.
Carmen Jiménez
I think that in general terms it would be a product that solves a specific niche need and adapts to it in terms of price, appearance, usability.... You would also have to take into account the competitors, of course, the size of the niche and other aspects but in very general lines it would be that.
Siddhesh Lokare
@copybycarmen Interesting. Would you say it's about solving a subset of the bigger problem?
Carmen Jiménez
@siddhesh_lokare1 Yes, solving a problem but taking into account different aspects. It doesn't need to be a bigger or major problem, just an unsolved problem
Dagobert Renouf
To me it's when everything comes together. Basically, when people can understand and be wowed by the promise on the landing page (takes a lot of work to figure out the right positioning and message), and then when the product delivers on that promise in an elegant and quick fashion. Basically something that has very little friction in the areas that matter most (message + product). But it takes a while, and lots of customer feedback to achieve.
Sajmal Yousef
@siddhesh_lokare1 An ideal product market fit would be when even if you stop marketing, you are able to acquire new users
Saurav Chaudhary
More than 40% of your ideal customer feel helpless if you and your business doesn't exists. It's a perfect blend of your Product and Marketing efforts.
Fady Nakhle
rolling paper ✌️ The cigarette rolling paper business is highly profitable due to consistent demand and no expiration date. With quality products and a strong market presence, it offers the potential for significant long-term returns. Don't miss out on this lucrative opportunity!