What is your GTM playbook for expanding into new geographies?

Matt
5 replies
Launching a new market soon and would love to gather some resources together

Replies

Bogomil Shopov - Бого
Localization, finding partners who have some trust in the market, research for competitors and what they could have less than us and offering this exact part first.
Dominic Manning
Outbound efforts in the necessary channels using location as a filter. You'll be able to get a foothold from there the same way you did in your original geography.
Manoj Ranaweera
I always thought we could easily assemble a team of volunteers to help any company go global. At least launch in one country. Who better to have a go than ourselves www.skilledup.life Free talent for Tech startups. We now have a team for Nigeria. Who would have thought!
Tom Kollt
Ich bin Arbeiterkind und kann von mir behaupten, dass ich es auch nicht leicht hatte, mich durch das Studium zu kämpfen. https://akademischer-ghostwriter...
James Salli
I have long been interested in geophysical equipment to explore our world. Before, no one would have thought that there would be a georadar that could find anything in the bowels of our planet. I wonder how our technology will advance in a few decades and what will happen at that time. I hope that the most interesting discoveries still await us.