What is your favorite thing about your career?

Cica-Laure Mbappé
9 replies
We all went through ups and downs when we build our career paths. But sometimes, as our motivation decreases and we don't know what to do next, it's important to write down all the bright sides of our career. So my question is: what do you love the most about your career?

Replies

David Tran
The freedome to work anywhere as I want. I also have met many great people.
Cica-Laure Mbappé
@davidtranwd indeed, working anywhere is so convenient. As long as you have your laptop or a notebook to write down your ideas :)
DeWayne Johnson
I love that it wasn't a straight shot. I've worked in customer success, business development, growth, etc. This wouldn't have been possible without the world of startups. I love that though I have a few years of experience under my belt, it's still the beginning. There's alot more work to be done, and i'm excited to tackle it.
Greg Ludvickson
Talking to people. I'm in sales, so I've made a living out of being a conversationalist and I can tell you It's amazing how similar people all from all walks of life. I've used the same jokes for hundreds of people, from dozens of countries. Having such a wide exposure to different cultures has solidified in my mind that we are all one people and we are all in this together.
Cica-Laure Mbappé
@greg_ludvickson1 that's actually a good benefit! I agree with you, we are all in the same boat!
Mr. Simi
The freedom to work from anywhere is it for me also... can just setup my gear and I am good