What is your favorite PH product from 2021? *_*

Maria
13 replies
Hi people! ^_^ I am very curious - what is your fav project/tool/app which is launched on PH during the previous year? *_* I would be very glad if you will share it with me! ^_^

Replies

Andrii Kpyto
It's definitely Sembly Personal — still excited to share!
Maria
@kpyto Sembly Personal is great! *_* Thanks for sharing this with me! It definitely gives a new dimension in online meetings, and makes them muuuch more interesting! ^_^
Main one for me that I use daily is Black Magic by @trungdq88
Maria
@trungdq88 @maxwellcdavis Black Magic is so helpful for Twitter! *_* So nicely ordered insights! I am looking forward to finding it for other socials as well ^_^
Maria
@adirajgupta Oh! ^_^ Pallo - the wallet-savior is definitely one of my fav! *_* I have recommended it to some friends, and I must ask them for opinions as well - I am so curious, cos I think it's really a great product! ^_^
Adiraj Gupta
@maria_brm https://pallo.onelink.me/8ycg/v3... we made some updates to the product check us out!
Maria
@swatipoddar Crone is amazing! I just have tried it out! Thanks! It seems to be a personal time manager! ^_^
Michael Yagudaev
Is there a list of 2021 PH product launches? I would love to see one, especially if it would list makers I follow on Twitter 😁. What are some of your favourite products @maria_brm?
Maria
@michael_yagudaev I know it was voting for the best product of 2021, but unfortunately, I missed it :/ Dunno if there is some official list, it would be definitely very nice to have it! Let me know if you find something similar! *_* Hmmm..... about the fav product... It is very difficult to decide... I have quite a wide list of amazing stuff that I have upvoted ( and many of them are still waiting for the opportunity to be met better and to be in usage) ^_^ Maybe at the moment, I would line out Modern Data Stack as it provided me quick help and saved time when I needed it the most :D ^_^
Maria
@michael_yagudaev Yes :) It has nicely categorized companies, it helped me to find quickly and without a lot researching efforts some business examples for certain campaigns, inspirations, competition, but also tools needed for some projects ^_^