What is your Business’s Technological Differentiation

Shivi Jalota
5 replies
In today's world, no matter what type of business you start, if you don't have the right technology or a technological differentiation, your business will get disrupted. #business #technology #differentiation #startup

Replies

Davor Kolenc
At Treblle we are very "lucky" because our developers made a product that just might have a very big impact on how APIs (that are taking the developer world by storm) are being managed. There are tools already out there that help you with certain things like Postman, Bugnag, DataDog, Grafama, etc. But, they are mostly cumbersome to use, expensive, or they simply don't give you everything you need or take forever to set up. Treblle simplifies all of this and you get a great, intuitive, easy to use and understand all-in-one platform that helps you test APIs easily, real time API monitoring, doesn't impact your API and takes 5 minutes to set up and offers a great free plan with all of the features.
Davor Kolenc
@shivi_jalota Thank you, be sure to let me know what they think about it, and I'm here if they have any questions :)
Shivi Jalota
@davor_kolenc Great to Know. I'll ask my tech team to definitely give it a try
DP
Especially if "first-time" developers choose not the right stack. Burned from it previously! Lesson learned: choose a stack which has a wide community to support your product continually.