What Is Your Business Goal with Digital Marketing ?

Shivi Jalota
13 replies

Replies

Ofrates Siringan
One of my strategies to increase engagement and traffic for digital marketing is to use social media. Today, social media has a significant impact on digital marketing since you can utilize it as a traffic source to advertise your compan's products and services.
Ofrates Siringan
@shivi_jalota Yah sure Shivi, Thank you very much Shivi, I will contact if I need help related to my project, stay safe and God bless!!!
Ofrates Siringan
@shivi_jalota Thank you so much Shivi. Actually, this is my year's aim for my digital marketing research and development project; we need to choose the ideal traffic source to offer our company's products and services, after which we begin to participate and/or work with everyone and share our digital marketing ideas.
Shivi Jalota
@cybersoc I agree to everything said.
Shivi Jalota
@cybersoc that sounds great all the very best ! PS: Do give me a shout if you need help in anything
Enola VEDOVOTTO
Our strategy is to bring traffic and qualified leads to our site in order to generate a subscription to our trial period. We mainly use SEA and referencing on other sites such as comparators/newspapers
Shivi Jalota
@enola_vedovotto Search engine advertising is definitely helpful to get quality leads
Mainly brand awareness to start - but will then focus on engagement and traffic
Srishty Chaudhary
Right now, brand awareness is the prime focus of digital marketing so that people know what your products/services are. This will further help in engagement and traffic once your customers like you as a brand.
Lisa Murphy
hello mam, Many have asked O Great Cusetians. I am now going google I have seen a very best answer. I need it too.
Scott Chen
Creating leads is crucial for a business to succeed. Most businesses won't have the revenue and clients they need to expand without leads. Customers are too unpredictable for businesses to rely on them. They must use strategies to entice the right sort of clients. Without a plan like this, a company won't know which demographics to target, and most companies would find it difficult to produce leads without this knowledge. A consistent stream of potential clients is essential to the success of most organisations. An automated programme called Social Epoch SCRM, which was created to send WhatsApp messages in mass directly from a PC or laptop in an efficient manner, was built on top of the Official WhatsApp Business APIs. Go to your smartphone's browser, type "SocialEpoch," and then install it from the download page. Tap on Bulk Send to start your first progression. It's time to organise your imported contacts, group contacts, and phonebook contacts. Type your message and include any images, videos, or audio files you wish. Additionally, you may add your signatures to it. Finally, SocialEpoch will automatically send your bulk messages to 10,000 contacts when you choose the automatic approach.