What is your biggest obstacle in building your product now?

Alexey Shashkov
13 replies
Hey makers! 👋🙂 What's your biggest obstacle in building your product today? I'm working on Getlanding.io – a web application for automatic landing page generation based on the user content. And my biggest obstacle now is that I don't understand how to make our product development 10x faster. Share your biggest obstacle.

Replies

Alexey Shashkov
@jacquelinclem Hey, Clément=) What do you mean?
@shashcoffe I mean, I need to eat at the end of the day and bay bill everymonth, so lauching & building a product that generate passive income / direct income take to much time for me right now. I just need more time, more than just weeks and night to work on it :)
Alexey Shashkov
@jacquelinclem Got it. Understand you, man! I hope you'll find the time for it very soon!
@shashcoffe Thanks, working on it 💪🏻
Stefan Smiljkovic
Try to make it 1.5 time faster first. 😜
Alexey Shashkov
@stefan_smiljkovic Haha=) That's good advice, Stefan=) True)
William Nnamani
Getting funding and co-founder
Alexey Shashkov
@techbro Hi, William. I have an obstacle with getting funding too, but I solved the problem with finding a co-founder. What have you already done to try to solve the problem of finding a co-founder?
William Nnamani
@shashcoffe The issue is having a like-minded individual who visualize the future the way you do is hard seeing here in my community but I have friends online I can work with as co-founder but the distance might be a barrier.
Alexey Shashkov
@techbro Got it. I wish you would find your co-founder soon.
William Nnamani
@shashcoffe Thanks Alexey for your kind words, hopefully I will.