What is your average conversation rate for a SaaS Product?

Aurelio
9 replies
Hey there, I just wonder what is your average conversion rate for SaaS product? I define conversion rate as sale after subscription (ie: after 14 days trial) Where do you stand? Thx!

Replies

James Gill
Hi Aurelio! This guide from Patrick McKenzie may be of value – he lists out some rough benchmarks for SaaS conversion in it: https://stripe.com/gb/atlas/guid...
Marc Lou
The first version of my SaaS started with about 40% conversion rate. I tried a bunch of things like - adding a longer free trial to see better results, - having a 101 talk 3 days prior to end of trial - + many other tweaks Conversion rate in now at 65% which I'm satisfied with but can definitively be improved. I'm currently adding metered usage billing and I forecast this feature to increase rate up to 80% - will keep you posted :)
Aurelio
@marclou This is impressive! The 1o1 talk is nice! Thx!!
Abhishek Singh
Completely depends on the product and the immediate preceding step. If you market it to the right audience with proper onboarding, then something as high as 25% is possible, otherwise usually under 10% as companies are broad with their user acquisition and don't pay sufficient attention to onboarding.
Andrey Trusov
I've heard of something like 5% is average for bot-chat editor.
Michelle Sanchez
Our average conversation rate for our SaaS product has been steadily increasing and currently stands at an impressive 15%, indicating strong user engagement and conversion.