What is the vision you have for what you are building?

Tanya Desai
7 replies
Curious to understand what is the overarching vision of your company, what you are building, and how has having a defined vision helped y’all?

Replies

Tanya Desai
i’ll go first - at Lishash, we’re building tech that enables people to let all go, and enjoy life to the fullest. to be in the present moment and immerse fully. Lishash has existed for close to 4 years now; we’ve gone from an emotion detection hardware to a holistic social music app. it’s safe to say, we’ve evolved a lot, and there’s been a lot of changes in the product and the path we’ve taken - but the one thing that has remained as rooted and solid as possible is our vision.
Manoj Ranaweera
Here goes Tanya www.skilledup.life - free talent for tech startups If I had unlimited talent, what can I achieve? That was my starting point. We now have 2,839 individuals ready to help tech startups free. So mine wasn't about a vision. It was about solving a problem I had since I founded my tech startup in 2004. Guess what, others have the same problem.
Tanya Desai
@manojranaweera skilledup sounds very interesting, checking it out! and agreed; not all startups are vision - oriented; many of them just solve a problem.
Ng Fang Kiang
I'm building a new platform for digital nomads and remote workers. It will help them to connect with other digital nomads and remote workers around the world. It's free to sign up at www.jorcus.com