What is the one software / web service for you that just you canโ€™t do without ?

Arun Pariyar
19 replies
Oh! and do share with us why ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

Reece Jones
Does iMessage count? I'd be lost without it.
Pablo Fatas
SigmaOS, no bias ๐Ÿ˜‰Since it is my browser and makes tab management so easy I do not even use native apps anymore and just organize everything from there. I use to hate working on webapps and always chose the native version but the ability to have it all in one place is great.
Arun Pariyar
Hey @pablo_fatas I just got started with SigmaOS yesterday. Yet to fully explore it since you are the right person to ask how is the integration with 1Password ?
Pablo Fatas
@arunpariyar I am currently using the default password manager as I like Apple Keychain. The 1password experience is great. just press โ€œoption + pโ€ chose 1password as your password manager and then everytime you press P it will come up :)
Pablo Fatas
@arunpariyar No problem, if you have any other questions or need anything come join our slack community (sigmaos.com/community). You can DM me there :)
Luka Vasic
Lead Delta, since I work with LinkedIn the whole day haha. Just lets me get everything organized
Paul VanZandt
I've found a lot of value in using ClickUp to track my tasks and daily schedule. Having a task manager that helps track and prioritize everything is super valuable for me while working from home.
Ivan Ralic
Launching soon!
Notion ๐Ÿ˜„ Personal life and work ๐Ÿ˜„
Louis Min
Asana ๐Ÿ‘
Valeria Migova
My favourive one is online whiteboard Weje. It helps me collect, organise, plan, and share the most valuable data. Really convenient and helpful tool :)
Andrew Isherwood
Stripe. Granted if it didn't exist I'd use something else, but I shudder at the thought of handling monthly recurring payments manually. And Figma, and AWS, and Apollo, and SendGrid. No doubt I'll think of some more later