What is the one software / web service for you that just you canโ€™t do without ?

Arun Pariyar
19 replies
Oh! and do share with us why ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

Louis Min
Asana ๐Ÿ‘
Pablo Fatas
SigmaOS, no bias ๐Ÿ˜‰Since it is my browser and makes tab management so easy I do not even use native apps anymore and just organize everything from there. I use to hate working on webapps and always chose the native version but the ability to have it all in one place is great.
Arun Pariyar
Hey @pablo_fatas I just got started with SigmaOS yesterday. Yet to fully explore it since you are the right person to ask how is the integration with 1Password ?
Pablo Fatas
@arunpariyar I am currently using the default password manager as I like Apple Keychain. The 1password experience is great. just press โ€œoption + pโ€ chose 1password as your password manager and then everytime you press P it will come up :)
Pablo Fatas
@arunpariyar No problem, if you have any other questions or need anything come join our slack community (sigmaos.com/community). You can DM me there :)
Luka Vasic
Lead Delta, since I work with LinkedIn the whole day haha. Just lets me get everything organized
Paul VanZandt
I've found a lot of value in using ClickUp to track my tasks and daily schedule. Having a task manager that helps track and prioritize everything is super valuable for me while working from home.
Ivan Ralic
Launching soon!
Notion ๐Ÿ˜„ Personal life and work ๐Ÿ˜„
Reece Jones
Does iMessage count? I'd be lost without it.
Valeria Migova
My favourive one is online whiteboard Weje. It helps me collect, organise, plan, and share the most valuable data. Really convenient and helpful tool :)
Andrew Isherwood
Stripe. Granted if it didn't exist I'd use something else, but I shudder at the thought of handling monthly recurring payments manually. And Figma, and AWS, and Apollo, and SendGrid. No doubt I'll think of some more later