What is the most useful piece of advice you have heard ?? 🤔

Jack Davis
6 replies
I would love to hear the most useful thing you have heard, even if it is not business related. One quote that I always find useful is "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." - Wayne Gretzky. This is pretty similar to "Always do everything in your power to increase your odds of succeeding." - Ray Dalio. I think it is important to always take advantage of all the opportunities available to you, even if it puts you outside your comfort zone. Post your favorites below!

Replies

Christian Heine
It's hard to rank, so let's focus on business-related advice. For context: I believe that great achievements are mainly a function of motivation (which leads to persistence, working hard towards your goals, etc.). So one piece of advice that always helps me to stay motivated is something Jeff Bezos once said: "It's not what you do and mess up, it's what you don't do that will plague you when you are old and looking back on your life."
Jack Davis
@christianheine This is so true, I would rather fail than regret not trying. Thanks for the advice!
Vio Vanica
This is a type of quote that is complex and simple at the same time: "It's a process."
jimmy hazen
You must admit that a smart investor will invest in projects that show potential. Academic potential is something that requires careful examination before investing (c)https://domyessay.onl