What is the most underrated social platform?

Juan Sarmiento
30 replies
I've been using and working with a lot of social platforms for more than 10 years, and I've found several sites where I get different results than expected🤔 I've used different platforms with specific objectives like: -Marketing campaigns -Ads -Linkbuilding -Community creation -Just for fun So, I'm really curious to see what is the most underrated social platform in your opinion. Does it depend on the objective you're working with?🙂 For me, the most underrated social platform is Makerlog

Replies

Jaskiran Kaur
Reddit, Pinterest, Quora , YouTube, gab, LinkedIn, Telegram, etc are some social platforms that are underrated.
Juan Sarmiento
@jaskiran_kaur I completely agree with you! However, why do you think YouTube is underrated?🤔
An
I love Makerlog too! Awesome site! I might be a bit biased, but my favourite social network is currently SpaceHey - the community over there is just so friendly and supportive!!
Juan Sarmiento
SpaceHey is actually pretty cool! I haven't been able to use it yet, but I'll definitely try it😆 Thx @anthemaker
An
@juanpablosarmi Awesome - thank you! Let me know what you think :)
Bertram Glover
LinkedIn. Complete with groups, high interaction and more relevance than any social network on the interwebs, LinkedIn is a powerhouse. Pinterest. YouTube. My Vanilla Card
Juan Sarmiento
@bertramglover That's actually true! I hadn't seen it like that, but now I do
Alexandre Contador
Quora and reddit! thats a huge community that if you catch the flow, you can t stop
Juan Sarmiento
@alexdigitalmkt I agree with you, once you start Reddit, you can't stop😆
Jason Cavness
I think LinkedIn is under rated. But I think most of that is because LinkedIn does a bad job at making the user experience the best possible.
Juan Sarmiento
@jasoncavness I think you're right. UX should be the core of any social platform!
Makerlog is good, but it's growth is declining. In early 2021, it had 900+ members. Now, there are 700+ only. I talked to founder, but he was blank
Juan Sarmiento
@falak_sher Can you believe that?! I didn't know about it, thank you for letting me know🖖
Ahmet Kayra Yavuz
In the matter of making friends and fun, makromusic, In the matter of marketing campaigns and ads, makromusic again... If you are excited with the idea of "social media of music", go for the makromusic for Spotify, If you are excited with the idea of "promoting your podcast or music", go for the makromusic for Artists. https://makromusic.com/
Juan Sarmiento
@ahmetkayrayavuz Basically, Makromusic rules!😂 Thx for sharing, I'm going to take a look at it🤘
Turbo1
A few more to consider... :) 103+ Social Media Sites You Need to Know in 2021 https://influencermarketinghub.c... https://www.turbo1.co/2021/04/20... All the best,
Juan Sarmiento
@turbo1_co Thank you for sharing, I'm looking forward to investigate some of those sites😉
Fu Fei
I'm really into LunchClub right now. Easy way for introverts to network
Juan Sarmiento
@fu_fei That's an interesting insight! I'm definitely taking a look at LunchClub!😄
Juan Sarmiento
@prashik_walke Cryptocurrency projects are on the rise nowadays! Thx for sharing😁
Onevanilla Card
Thanks for the information, I will try to figure it out for more. Keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post. OneVanilla
nexus iceland
The perception of social platforms being underrated can vary depending on individual preferences and usage patterns. However, one social platform that is often considered underrated is Reddit. Reddit is a platform where users can engage in discussions, share content, and explore a wide range of topics within dedicated communities called "subreddits." Despite its massive user base and active communities, Reddit sometimes flies under the radar compared to more mainstream social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Reddit's unique structure and focus on community-driven content make it an excellent platform for in-depth discussions, niche interests, and finding like-minded individuals. Reddit allows users to explore a vast array of topics, from hobbies and interests to news, politics, science, and more. It offers a diverse range of communities, each with its own rules and norms. Many users appreciate Reddit for its anonymity, content quality, and the ability to discover and participate in discussions on virtually any topic. If you enjoy exploring niche communities, engaging in conversations with people who share your interests, and discovering unique content, Reddit can be an underrated social platform worth exploring. nexus iceland login
myhdfs live
It's possible that different people, based on their own unique preferences and experiences, will have different ideas about which social site is the most underappreciated. Reddit, on the other hand, is a social platform that is frequently thought of as being underestimated. myhdfs
receiptify one
Reddit is a social media site that is built around groups called "subreddits," which are all about different things. In these communities, users can share links, text, and images, as well as take part in discussions. Even though Reddit was one of the biggest social media sites, it didn't get as much interest from the general public as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Reddit has a unique layout that lets people find niche communities based on their hobbies. It has helped millions of people find useful information, have interesting conversations, and have fun. Reddit has become more popular over time, and it is now seen as an important platform. However, it may not be as well known as some of the more popular social media sites. Again, it's important to remember that the way people see underrated social platforms might have changed since my last update in 2021. There may be new platforms, or the fame of the ones that are already there may have changed. In the constantly changing world of social media, it's always a good idea to keep up with the latest trends and how people feel about them. receiptify Spotify
cfahome live
People may have varied opinions regarding which social media platform is the most underrated based on their individual interests and life experiences. The social media site Reddit, on the other hand, is often misunderstood. cfa home
rickyclerk
a few platforms that were considered somewhat underrated compared to giants like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram include: Reddit: While Reddit is popular, it might be considered underrated due to its somewhat unique format. It's a platform where users can discuss and share content on a wide range of topics through "subreddits." Each subreddit focuses on a specific subject, which can lead to more focused discussions and communities. Pinterest: Pinterest is often associated with DIY projects, recipes, and fashion ideas, but it's also a platform for discovering and sharing various types of content. Its visual nature makes it unique, and it can be particularly popular among certain niches. TikTok: Although TikTok gained massive popularity, it might still be considered underrated in some circles, especially among older generations. It's a short-form video platform that allows users to create and share engaging content. LinkedIn: While not underrated in professional circles, LinkedIn might be less emphasized compared to other social platforms. It's primarily used for professional networking, job searching, and industry discussions. Medium: Medium is a platform for long-form writing and storytelling. It might be underrated compared to platforms focused on shorter content, but it's a valuable space for in-depth discussions and articles. krowd.darden
Kmfusa
Thank you for the helpful information, and rest assured that I will continue to support you guys. https://kmfusa.website/ https://kmfusa.website/login-pro...
All Updates
Depending on the Kia Finance Login portal features, you may be able to view your account details, make payments, check statements, and manage other aspects of your financing or lease agreement.