What is the most reliable source of information?

Daniel Henry
18 replies

Replies

Du weißt
1% Books and 99% Trial & Error
@du_weisst Yeah, but you need to be highly motivated and dedicated. It is a slow learning process and gradually leads you towards your goal.
Thomas Michael
@du_weisst @daniel_henry4 yeah you are right. slow and steady when the race. As personally I use reddit and twitter for collecting different data for https://parrotsforsale.pk/11-fac... and they help me alot. As this was not possible at the start but with the passage of time it became easy for me.
Sergio Zaciu
The School of YouTube :)
@szaciu You are right! I passed my exams because of it. 😉
Paul VanZandt
I think the most reliable source of information is simple Google/the internet, but that definitely isn't the most credible. If you want credibility, you need to find some journalists/content creators you trust and stay up to date with what they post.
Launching soon!
I believe scholarly publications and databases are the most credible sources of accurate, verifiable information on the Internet. These scholarly, peer-reviewed collections include thorough reports, case studies, articles, and research studies to assist you in your study.
Kazimieras Melaika
Experiencing everything yourself, listening to other people's experiences (it's your choice if you believe them or not). But it always depends on what info you're searching for. For strictly scientific, medical news - I like reading articles and visiting web pages of your certain interests. Btw, we’re launching in late May. Check out our upcoming PH page: www.producthunt.com/upcoming/eff... Our project is called: Effecto. It’s an app for detailed habit, health, symptoms, and meds tracking. Pretty much for everything that is related to your physical or mental health and every daily factor that can affect you.
Philipp Stelzel
Books that are still sold several years after publishing. Books can become bestsellers due to hype, but they can't be long-sellers if they fail to provide real value.
Sanja Mitar
Wikipedia...jokes! The most reliable source of information is gathering a good chunk of data from different sources and critically analyzing/ thinking about what makes sense based on data and research.
Yesser Falk
Twitter is a great platform if you follow the right people