What is the latest insight you have acquired?

Daria
6 replies
Hey everyone! I hope you all have a great start of the week! I'm really interested in what is the last insight you had in any field (work, studies, everyday life). Personnaly, I recently found out that TikTok already has more 689 million monthly active users worldwide!

Replies

Saksham Pathak
I have learnt that there are no perfect/only answers to a problem. Things are not black and white, they are grey
Martina Hackbartt
Well, today I found out that Women's day is not "celebrated" today because of a factory that was burnt out with thousands of women inside; but because it's the day in which Russian women first acquired (not without lots of previous fight) the right to vote!
Kolton
As much as I tell myself I 'know this', is that every person that has built something large/meaningful/worthwhile has had their own 'Rocky Cutscene' where they put their nose down and became a functional expert before falling into the opportunity that made them 'blow up' Easy to get convinced it can happen extremely quickly, but data never lies!
Srishty Chaudhary
I have found out that TikTok has increased the time limit of videos from 3 minutes to 10 minutes and on LinkedIn now everyone can see the analystics of reactions as well.