What is keeping you motivated right now?

Matt Benites
21 replies
What are you and/or your teaming using to keep track and stay motivated? We keep this quote in mind at MuseCCA to be as flexible as possible considering there are only 4 of us total! "Be Water, My Friend. Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." - Bruce Lee

Replies

Dagobert Renouf
I've been working on the same project for 2.5 years, had many ups and downs, almost had to shut it down at some point. But because I genuinely love to build it, I always manage to find the motivation. Will keep going until it succeeds, or I know for certain that it can't.
Matt Benites
@dagorenouf That's super inspiring! We know how those up's and down's feel. I'm glad you didn't have to shut anything down!
Scott Schwarz
I am really excited about the current development phase we are working to release. As one of our developers, the velocity acceleration is going to be amazing. As a product owner, I think our new UI is going to bring in the value the community desires. Making the best product keeps me motivated. I just love building.
Ruben Wolff
We posted on article quite recently on motivation on corepo.org, if you want to check it out: https://insights.corepo.org/more... :) What personally keeps me motivated these days is the excitement of the future official launch of the platform we've been working quite hard on over the last few months.
Matt Benites
@rubenwolff WooHoo!! Launches are always exciting! About how far away is this next launch?
Ruben Wolff
@musecca we are not sure yet, we are planning on launching within the next few weeks, probably in August
Urvi Patel
Users feedback and expectations
Matt Benites
@urvi_patel312 Those are three super valuable things to have when considering your perspective vs the users. I hope you get great feedback!
Matt Benites
@urvi_patel312 Just checked it out! Anytime I'm feeling stressed I always take some time to pause and breathe, so I love apps like this! My go-to >>> Wim Hof method of breathing.
TanahAir Studio
Our team use OKRs as motivations hahah!
joe jordan
Hello. Everyone is shooting the video now. When I have enough amateur videos, I want to edit and make something like a movie. And it turns out that there are a lot of proposals on the choice of programs. I'm new to video editing too. When choosing programs, I was faced with the fact that the video editor is a rather complex program, some basic knowledge is required. After trying several programs for beginners, I stopped at the program https://www.cucotv.co/ and did the processing of several videos. I liked the intuitive interface but also the many options and plugins for editing. I was convinced that this is a really professional video editor, although I mastered it pretty quickly.
Dillon Peterson
The main thing keeping me motivated is my focus on process over outcome. When you are about the process, you can stay happy in the present moment; Whereas if you are goal and outcome focused, you are frustrated by every setback and unhappy until you get where you are going. Trust the process and perfect the system for change, the rest works itself out.
Typhoon TV APK
The purpose of this is to provide information about prime video activation. Users who are facing any problem activating prime video in their smart TV, can read this and Visit our website. https://cucotv.net/