What is it you like most about Product Hunt?

Claire Luchetta
14 replies
Is it the adrenaline launch for hunters & makers? Is it curiosity that leads you to come everyday or every week to see what are the top products? What is so special about Product Hunt in the end? Fascinating to see how this brings people together!

Replies

Lior Galante Cohen (Vaza)
The sense of community and the chance to learn from those who have done it before me.
Zahra Pacth
Hey Claire! I'm new to the community, and to be honest I've decided to join just because Product Hunt has been mentioned by so many people as the best way to find new emerging products before they become mainstream. I just love the idea of finding a gem way before everyone else, and this seems the right place to be for it!
Saurabh Chandarana
While exploring new products, opportunity to learn from community and share what I am working on. 😊
Claire Luchetta
@saurabhc Totally agree. It is great to see how Product Hunt mixes both and what an amazing community indeed!
Mostly the motivation from seeing all the cool and amazing things being launched :)
Claire Luchetta
@maxwellcdavis It's true it incites you to build new mind blowing stuff and to come back to have always more!
Claire Luchetta
@solomon_bush You rarely find such an active, passionate and "available" community. Plus, I don't think it's that hard to join and find your way from what I remember. You easily feel part of it :)
Janinah
I like browsing the Comminity/Discussions board.
Claire Luchetta
@janinah It's funny to see how diverse the topics are actually! From growing your business tips to how are you doing today 😅 Very helpful and friendly in the end :)
Barış Bingöl
I have been connecting with more and more people on Product Hunt, so it's been a great way to get to know people of similar interests!
Mahak from Outgrow
I like the discussion board the most. Though it is mostly related to different product launch and honestly I can't able to understand most of them but the motivation and the hard-working community makes me explore things that I don't know. Also, the feeling of a part of an active community and learning from them is the best part of Product Hunt