What I learned from my launch on Product Hunt

Caroline Schneider
5 replies
Last week, we launched GreenFrame on Product Hunt and reached rank #7! ๐Ÿ’ช Here are 3 lessons (+) I learned: ๐Ÿ‘‰Start a discussion right after you launched your product to increase visibility ๐Ÿ‘‰Add a video / YouTube channel to your profile to make it more attractive ๐Ÿ‘‰Be active and interact with some of the top hunters ๐Ÿ‘‰And lastly, exchange with others and have fun! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I hope these tips helped you! What are you launching on Product Hunt? What are some lessons you learned from your launch? https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Thanks for sharing the lessons Caroline!
Caroline Schneider
@maxwellcdavis Sure! I did some research myself before launching my product, so I think it's only fair to share my key takeaways with the community too!
Yingtong Quek
Thanks for sharing! I'm launching my product soon and will keep your advice in mind :)
Caroline Schneider
@yingtong_quek I wish you good luck with your launch Yingtong! What product are you working on?
Yingtong Quek
@caroline_schneider Thank you! My product is an SaaS to remove the background for images. There are multiple similar services out there but the sharpness of the edge is generally better for our AI although it's still pretty limited as to what it can or cannot recognize atm. Hoping to get at least a little slice of the market