What have you planned for the summer of '22? My plans in the comments ☀️

Pritam Nanda
27 replies
I would love to hear your plans for the summer and the tool you are using to plan, and collaborate with your family, friends and colleagues.

Replies

Paul VanZandt
I'll be in NYC most of the summer so I'm hoping to broaden my network there and explore some unique partnerships in the city.
Pritam Nanda
We are planning our first team meet-up this summer. We are all super excited and are collecting interesting activities, theme parks, resorts and water sports that we would like to try out as a team. Interestingly, we are all doing it on Findz. Sounds interesting? Top know more, download Findz from the Google Play Store or Apple App store. Here's the link: https://www.findz.app
Tim Fern
@pritam_nanda92 We'll be attending Collision in Toronto and launching our next Product at Kambeo. It will be our first time on PH. We're looking forward to the community feedback!
Kazimieras Melaika
Finishing my master's degree, working, and some vacation of course! Also, I've planned to visit some conferences too. And... continue working on our current product! Btw, we’re launching in late May. Check out our upcoming PH page: www.producthunt.com/upcoming/eff... Our project is called: Effecto. It’s an app for detailed habit, health, symptoms, and meds tracking. Pretty much for everything that is related to your physical or mental health and every daily factor that can affect you.
Pritam Nanda
@kmelaika You are looking at a loaded and balanced summer. Great to know about Effecto. I will be happy to support you when you launch. I look forward to launching Findz early next week. It's a collaborative bookmarking tool that helps you collect your finds, plan trips, schedule events and have discussions around them with your friends, family and colleagues. Here's the link: https://www.producthunt.com/upco...
Arun Pariyar
Hey Pritam, Looks like people are loving the question but hesitant to get started. I hope this is be an encouragement for all. Work wise I want to try remote working so I will be travelling to france for few weeks and I also look forward to getting back to my beloved sport as a teenager 🛹 Skateboarding(without breaking any bones of course). Above all I am most excited about our teams final say on if or not to product hunt what we are building. This is going to be a great summer ☀️
Pritam Nanda
@arunpariyar Thanks for starting the thread. Your summer sounds super cool. Hope you have a great one.
Vivek Katial
Finally planning to travel 🧳 ✈️ - USA, Mexico and Cairns/Great Barrier Reef in Australia!
Sarah Ladonna
How do you start a day off? Start with the following games for the most entertaining and exciting moments. Please experience the game for fun drift boss and fnf
Rich Watson
A social stock & crypto trading app. You'll be able to see trades and share your trades with the friends or acquaintances in your social network. Main priority this summer is getting our copytrading functionality working, beta tested, and finished so we can start reaching out to brokerages (or go for our RIA registration) to bring it to the masses- users will be able to copytrade top tier or high ranked traders automatically hands free.
Gayatri - MHX
Hahahaha, something never I'd thought I will do in the future. Starting my master's. This summer'22 :)) Over the moooonn.......
evgeniy poddubniy
Many organizations outsource software development to professional teams. However, if you want the best quality at the lowest possible cost, there are several benefits to working with dedicated software development teams. Listed below are some of the benefits of hiring dedicated teams: https://mlsdev.com/blog/how-to-c...
Cris Barbs
Would love to travel out of the country.
Ezzat Suhaime
Really to relax before starting undergrad. Have fun with family. Hopefully travel a little :]
Yesser Falk
Doing Post-doc, learn more about machine learning, and hopefully launch a successful online business.
Stijn van Balen
- to travel through Central Europe with the family - Releasing product II of the year (cinemoid.io, the other one is stenos.io) - writing a novel - finishing a triathlon (sprint) Planning all of this with pen and paper
Ludovico Petrali
Stay in London until late June working on the launch of my first product, trying to meet people in the sector (I love London in this period of the year) + Back to Italy for remote work and some time with the fam and then a couple of vacation to be defined! I am planning a big trip for next winter/spring so I have to save some cash! Any suggestion for a great surf spot + excursions (Costa Rica and Philippines on the to list at the moment!)
Fernando Pessagno
I will take a four-week vacation from my full-time job. I will launch a product during the first two weeks and then rest (which may include going to the beach).
Dewi Clements
Hi Pritam! I decided to launch a startup this autumn, so this summer is hot for me, in terms of a lot of studying, for example now trying to understand how to scale a startup effectively https://sloboda-studio.com/blog/...