What has been the hardest thing about working remotely?

Rucha Joshi
9 replies

Replies

Galia Ben David
Being away from my colleagues ☚ī¸
Iren
The hardest thing for me is to divide my work and personal time. Unfortunately, when I work remotely, I almost always work overtime. Another serious problem is lack of physical activity. We recently bought an exercise bike - I hope it will help me move more.
Rucha Joshi
@iren_bioinformatician yes, I hear you the distinction between personal and work time did get quite blurry for especially when we had stricter lockdowns. good luck with the exercise bike :)
Kirman Smith
It is really stressful. A good sleep is really important for the better health and currently I am looking for a perfect pillow, that will be ideal for my bed. After a long search, I decided that https://www.talkaboutsleep.com/b... will be a good solution because you can compare a big variety of different pillows. They are made from breathable materials, you can easily wash it.
Valeria Migova
I have been working remotely for over 5 years and there have never been any particular difficulties. The only thing that sometimes prevents me from focusing is good weather. I want to go outside and take a walk in the middle of the day, but I have to work 😀
Rucha Joshi
@vmigova â˜ēī¸ yep, working indoors in good weather is surely a bummer!
Monika Bakunts
time management!
Rucha Joshi
@bakunc I hear you. Managing time when you are by yourself is difficult. you can't gauge your productivity in relation to where others are.