Umar | SaaS Guy
75 replies

Replies

Doğukan Tezcan
Launching TransferChain Send
Max Burns
Keep a Daily Journal or Gratitude Log for my BallSportsPro
Charlotte Chiang
Get out of alpha and make a great beta launch for anytype.io!
Neder Ghadhab
Integrating SEO functionality into our SaaS AI copywriting platform, AI Image integration, getting funding and launching our product on PH!
Umar | SaaS Guy
@neder_ghadhab Wow, seems a lot to me. How you planning to go for all of these? Also, would love to know your whole team breakdown if it's okay.
Neder Ghadhab
@heyumarkhan You are right, it is about many things, but we are 2 operational partners, the CEO/PM and I am the CMO. We work for growth and direction, and support the development team to achieve the goals. It is only through careful planning and looking at the long term that we can meet the goals. We work with objectives, with product and business roadmaps, and of course with the dynamism that the market demands, forcing you to adapt to change. We very much follow the philosophy of agile methodology, both development and business approach. To succeed, it is essential to have organisation, and the ability to adapt to change. The goals must be ambitious, otherwise you don't grow and you don't improve.
Umar | SaaS Guy
@neder_ghadhab glad to know that. I think being agile can be one of the best competitive advantages and no competitor can take it away from you or replicate it.
Elly
This year, our goal is to launch a successful ProductHunt and acquire tons of real users. What about you?
Umar | SaaS Guy
@elly_cho which product you are planning to launch? No doubt, ProductHunt is one of the best platforms to acquire real users that provide you quality feedback. We are working on product optimization, Pinterest and TikTok integration, and UI/UX improvements.
Elly
@heyumarkhan It's complicated, messy, and hard work. We're building a super easy no-code website builder tool, teasing it now on PH!
Umar | SaaS Guy
@elly_cho good luck. I see there are some already in the market. Planning to bring something special?
driftboss
My goal is to start a small company for myself. And you? Some quick actions to save you time when you how to screenshot on mac.
Umar | SaaS Guy
@dai_galvin I am a mac user. Thanks for sharing that article. We are working on product optimization, Pinterest and TikTok integration, and UI/UX improvements.
Shaur ul Asar
My goal is to improve my physical health by doing a regular exercise routine, eating healthier, or losing some weight.
Umar | SaaS Guy
@shaur_ul_asar it reminds me of Gary Vee. "If You Die You're Out Of Business" My back hurts. I have resumed gym and feeling much much better. We all (especially techpreneurs) should do some exercise daily.
David Cagigas
We are targeting a number of features for our product to achieve in Q2!
Richard Gao
Probably getting our new model done for evoke-app.com haha
Ryan Gilbert
Personal: Read 4 books (any genre) Professional: Grow from 11,000 to 15,000 subscribers on https://www.workspaces.xyz/
Umar | SaaS Guy
@ryangilbert the moment I visited your website, I subscribed to your newsletter right away. Maybe because I am designer at core and workspaces designs attracted me so badly I couldn't resist.
Elin Mattsson
The main goal is to have a successful launch on Product Hunt and get some early adopters using our tool and get feedback! Also testing our website messaging as traffic grows.
Umar | SaaS Guy
@elin_mattsson Ripe seems very interesting product. Did you use any tool to create that tour on you website?
Elin Mattsson
@heyumarkhan Thanks for checking us out! Yes, we used Arcade https://www.arcade.software/ (but we had our talented designer to some of the transitions extra smooth)
Umar | SaaS Guy
@elin_mattsson thanks for sharing it! I have joined for early-access. Would love to see how Ripe can help me for SocialBu.
Jamie Page
Simple goal: don't get overwhelmed with all the AI advancements and launches happened every 3.14 seconds
Mehmet Avcı
Building a strong network of connections within the Web3 ecosystem, offering assistance to others with our tool, and fostering potential partnerships and collaborations.
Alpesh Vaghasiya
Focus on revenue and increase MRR
Umar | SaaS Guy
@alpesh_vaghasiya2 great! I just checked your product. UBS seems such a great and big product. I would love to know how you guys manage everything especially product management. Building such level of tool is not that easy so would love to know some experiences or practices you guys follow.
Sachin Yadav
Enhance skills and build a small community
Kevin Lu
Launching dotBRAND.design
Tony Yan
100 paid customers for our new product: https://www.quickcreator.io
Isaiah Trotter
Building the stupid but fun thing that I've always wanted to (https://amihot.site) The startup I was working on previously was a lot more serious, but the problem I'm solving is just starting to feel stale. Time to do something fun (at least for moment! )
Saurao Dalvi
Learn a skill for my dream job, learn a hobby to make me happy
Umar | SaaS Guy
@saurao_dalvi would like to share your dream job?
Saurao Dalvi
@heyumarkhan Product Management. And I am trying to upskill myself. Here is the website that I build (https://sauraodalvi.tech/)