What does the future of work look like to you?

Lucas
13 replies

Replies

Haq
Sitting by the pool with AR glasses and noise cancelling headphones. I'm using my tummy as a keypad.
Lior Galante Cohen (Vaza)
Hybrid for sure. Flexibility is the name of the game.
I still don't think you can beat in person interaction - especially for workshops, training and things that benefit from being there. However I do think that there is no reason I need to be in the office anymore 9-5 5 days a week....
Nishith from True Sparrow
We have decided to go with a remote-first culture permanently. It is not too different than hybrid, but culturally, everyone is at the same playing field - whether they are in office or remote.
Kiran Kanakadandi (yugahq.com)
We're a 3-person remote team that will remain so even upon funding/growing. We're purely software-driven and can do so.
Kiran Kanakadandi (yugahq.com)
@andymaker156 -- we do every day calls that are a mix of work with some part being just chitchat. My 2 founding team members are still part-time and so this helps both for work and a team spirit.
Dmitry Chourpo
Hybrid, my team is now fully remote, but we still need a professional space for catching up and take face-to-face meetings
Daniel Chen
I think it depends on company culture...
Samuel Briderdos
The future of work for me sees the transition to remote work and the introduction of a large number of remote interaction options. And there used to be whole areas that worked this way, but now it is becoming a necessity in today's realities. I will give you an example of my interaction with one of the oldest firms in embedded solutions and electronic devices - Axonim - https://axonim.com/ I think you have heard of them. I did quite a complicated order, and they got everything done; I received instructions from me by mail, literally a couple of times we communicated via video link. And as far as I'm concerned, that's the future!