What does the future of work look like to you?

Lucas
13 replies

Replies

Lior Galante Cohen (Vaza)
Hybrid for sure. Flexibility is the name of the game.
I still don't think you can beat in person interaction - especially for workshops, training and things that benefit from being there. However I do think that there is no reason I need to be in the office anymore 9-5 5 days a week....
Nishith from True Sparrow
We have decided to go with a remote-first culture permanently. It is not too different than hybrid, but culturally, everyone is at the same playing field - whether they are in office or remote.
Kiran Kanakadandi (yugahq.com)
We're a 3-person remote team that will remain so even upon funding/growing. We're purely software-driven and can do so.
Kiran Kanakadandi (yugahq.com)
@andymaker156 -- we do every day calls that are a mix of work with some part being just chitchat. My 2 founding team members are still part-time and so this helps both for work and a team spirit.
Dmitry Chourpo
Hybrid, my team is now fully remote, but we still need a professional space for catching up and take face-to-face meetings
Daniel Chen
I think it depends on company culture...
Haq
Sitting by the pool with AR glasses and noise cancelling headphones. I'm using my tummy as a keypad.
Samuel Briderdos
The future of work for me sees the transition to remote work and the introduction of a large number of remote interaction options. And there used to be whole areas that worked this way, but now it is becoming a necessity in today's realities. I will give you an example of my interaction with one of the oldest firms in embedded solutions and electronic devices - Axonim - https://axonim.com/ I think you have heard of them. I did quite a complicated order, and they got everything done; I received instructions from me by mail, literally a couple of times we communicated via video link. And as far as I'm concerned, that's the future!