What do you worry about most when growing your team?

Minal Joshi Jaeckli
9 replies
Hey guys! I would love your one-click vote๐Ÿ‘‡ and/or any thoughts ๐Ÿค“you would like to share. ๐Ÿ™ Thank you so much!! Minal

Replies

Evelina Radoycheva
Hiring a new employee is an investment in one's business. So, I think the most common concern is if the candidate is skilled enough and if they'll bring value to the team.
Jennifer
When growing quickly, the biggest worry is to find the right candidate in a given amount of time. I've learned the hard way that rushing the process, to just find someone to fill the role, can have an indirect impact on growth (ex. more time needed to manage that hire and fix bad deliverables).
Minal Joshi Jaeckli
@jennifer00 Thank you for taking time to answer and yes, you are so right Jennifer. Most people have that regret (incl the person who gets hired). If you're ever curious to know about a better way, I'd love to chat with you.
Jennifer
@minal_at_openelevator You've brought up a valid point, it's difficult for both sides. Would love to chat!
Minal Joshi Jaeckli
@jennifer00 Jennifer, would you be up for finding a time that works best for you here: https://calendly.com/minalopenel...
Minal Joshi Jaeckli
@jennifer00 it was lovely to speaking with you. And, your app looks good and of course I wish you great success in getting the word out about it! If anything, feel free to reach out to me. ๐Ÿค—