✨ What do you usually do at weekends to refresh your mind?

Natalie Karakina
123 replies
It's FRIDAY Time to think about what we want to do on weekends

Replies

Vladimir Lastovsky
Depending on the weather outside :)) In summer for me the best way is to restart the week with nature experience. I love visiting friends living outside the city!
Siddhesh Lokare
I am planning to binge read a book called 'The Tipping Point' by Malcolm Gladwell. Also, I'll be planning for the most anticipated PH launch that we are having in the next month. Weekend chills, lol! What are your plans? @nataliekarakina
Natalie Karakina
@siddhesh_lokare1 wooow! we are preparing for our launch too! wish us luck! my plans as short as weekends – take time off the internet and hang out with friends
Siddhesh Lokare
@nataliekarakina That's wonderful! Sending good wishes and lots of spiritual upvotes already :) Let me know when you do that!
Samanta Smit
In this regard, meditation helps me a lot. A calm environment, meditation and a positive attitude are what completely reboots me. :)
Natalie Karakina
@samanta_smit maybe, for me, it's a time to watch HeadSpace on Netflix. thanks for sharing! have a nice weekend! :)
Bharadwaj Giridhar
MMA & Eating out. There is a youtube channel Hasfit for free great workouts!
Natalie Karakina
@goforbg oooo! we have heat here, so no workout for weekends! have a nice weekend actually! :)
Aaron O'Leary
I relax. Literally just that, chill out, read, watch something, eat something good, drink, whatever. With so much focus on always being on the grind relaxing has become a bit lost but it's top tier for clearing your mind
Natalie Karakina
@aaronoleary Yeeeah! I can't take "me" time during the week. So, weekends are only for my pleasure
Gleb Braverman
I do meditation in the morning, usually longer than on weekdays. Also, I try get out for a hike or some other outdoor sports - for me it's the best way to refresh the mind!
Natalie Karakina
@gleb_braverman Thanks for sharing! There are a lot of people here keen on meditation. Want to try hike at some time too!
Ruben Wolff
Socializing / spending time with my loved ones is a great way of clearing my mind, but also getting new perspectives if we do talk about work (as a lot of them are also entrepreneurs)
Ruben Wolff
* but responsibly in times of pandemic of course!
Natalie Karakina
@rubenwolff Ha-ha it's fun (not a pandemic, but talks about work). have a nice weekend!
Sandeep Talukdar
I usually like to catch up with my friends, read books at leisure and cook for my fam. I feel super refreshed afterwards every Monday!
Natalie Karakina
@sandeeptalukdar Do you have a favourite site or maybe a Youtube channel with recipes?
Lalit Pandey
I love movies so I keep a movie aside for the weekend to watch. Apart from that, I write, listen to music or hang out with friends a bit. On Sunday evening, I write down the agenda for next week.
Natalie Karakina
@lastyprsfe Is it help you to be organized on Monday?
Ignacio Berges Periz
Normally weekend is family and friends time and also I try to do any sport with friends
Natalie Karakina
@ignacioberges Miss my family, haven't seen them in a while because of COVID. Happy weekends!
Ignacio Berges Periz
@nataliekarakina I hope you can see them asap. Happy weekend for you!
Manish Rawat
Hanging out with family and friends, gardening and cooking
Carmen Jiménez
On weekends I continue working, maybe I should take a day off sometime.
Natalie Karakina
@copybycarmen Yeees! Relax and time for yourself is a key not to have a burnout
Fred Wilson
Family time, and power thinking for short n long term goals.
Pallavi Khanna
Mostly, listening to audiobooks, reading, working out and baking. This weekend, I plan on going for long walks while listening to this magical audiobook that I am halfway through called 'The Invisible Life of Addie Larue' on Audible. Also planning to watch Princess Mononoke by Studio Ghibli!
Luiz duarte
I practice running at the weekend and weight training during the week, and I feel invigorated to start the week
Natalie Karakina
@luiz_duarte love running! have a nice weekend!
Eva Shalenko
The main rule is not to work and do something completely different than in working days!
Natalie Karakina
@evgeniya_shalenko share your main rule! have a nice weekend!
Özel Yılmaz
supersonic siesta dreaming. (saturday) drink 2 cups of coffee and after 20-25 min later, try to sleep or fall asleep. if you succeed, you're ready to big advanture! and the bonus is: lucid dream. take kontrol whatever you want.
Özel Yılmaz
@nataliekarakina thanks :) just try those easy steps and see the magic hahah
Victoria
biking around the city is my favorite way to relieve some stress
Adrian Cole
4 hour walk on Sundays