What do you use as your go-to source of world news?

Divya
10 replies

Replies

Gurpinder Singh
Google News every time! It got everything from good news publishers around the world.
Launching soon!
Google news all the way for me. I wanted to use an app that would provide me with all the latest happenings around the world and at the same time won't be taking much of my time--it works exactly this way!
Vaibhav Taneja
I prefer Inshorts, it is a very amazing news app that selects latest and best news from multiple national and international sources and summarises them to present in a short and crisp 60 words or less format.
Divya
@vaibhav_taneja Inshorts is a go to platform for all of us to get all the news if we want them in a few seconds!
Inam from Outgrow
I prefer Reuters. It provides business, financial, national and international news to professionals via desktop terminals, the world's media organizations, industry events and directly to consumers.
Bailey Farrell
Newsmakers https://www.newsmakers.com.pk/en/ are one of my favorite news hubs. it is an exceptionally astounding news application that chooses the most recent and best news from various public and worldwide sources and sums up them introduce in a short and fresh 60 words or less arrangement.