What do you think are the best movies or TV shows for entrepreneurs? 🍿🎦

Slava Bobrov
7 replies

Replies

Joao Fernandes
My suggestion is "Silicon Valley", there are plenty of references to Pied Piper in new startups (as placeholder information)
Slava Bobrov
I like "Shark Tank" because sometimes it is very educational. "The Social Network" and "Steve Jobs" are quite good as well.
Damien Martin
I would recommend a TV show called "Startups", especially for tech entrepreneurs.
Jack Davis
Shark Tank and Silicon Valley for me!
Nick Bess
I don't know how I missed this topic. I finally installed a good VPN on firestick from this list https://www.firesticktricks.com/... and have access to a huge library of movies, so I'm open for recommendations :) Thanks for sharing yours! And here is my list: Billions The Office Good Leader The Sopranos House of Cards
Alex Shibly
There are several movies and TV shows that can inspire and motivate entrepreneurs by showcasing the challenges and successes of business ventures. Here are top 5 my favourites mostly watch on firestick: The Social Network (2010): A film about the founding and rise of Facebook, directed by David Fincher. It explores the complexities of entrepreneurship and the tech industry. The Pursuit of Happyness (2006): Based on the true story of Chris Gardner, this film portrays the struggles and determination of a man facing homelessness while pursuing a career as a stockbroker. Steve Jobs (2015): Directed by Danny Boyle, this biographical drama follows the life of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs, focusing on key product launches and his impact on the tech industry. Moneyball (2011): While centered around baseball, Moneyball highlights innovative thinking and data-driven decision-making, which can resonate with entrepreneurs in any field. The Founder (2016): This film tells the story of Ray Kroc, the man behind the expansion of McDonald's, shedding light on the challenges and dynamics of building a global franchise.